Welcome to the Employment Page
On this page, view jobs, post jobs, apply for jobs, and participate in our virtual job fairs.
|View All Available Jobs|
Newest Job Opportunities
- 8/28/2008 - New Orleans and State wide, Illinois - I need Voice, Data, Cable Plasma Installers!!!
- Posted by Wayne, Advanced 1 Technologies
- 5/31/2008 - New Orleans, Louisiana - Accountant For Non Profit
- Posted by Michelle, The Preservation Resource Center of New Orleans,
- 4/23/2008 - Thibodaux, Louisiana - Assistant Professor of Music at Nicholls State University
- Posted by Ken, Nicholls State University
- 4/19/2008 - Kenner, Louisiana - Early Intervention Teacher
- Posted by Exec Dir, United Cerebral Palsy of Greater New Orleans
- 4/19/2008 - New Orleans, Louisiana - FIELD MANAGER
- Posted by EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, KEDILA FAMILY LEARNING CENTER, INC
How It Works
- Employers can post employment opportunities available for a specified duration of months. Postings will list information on type of employment, description of job, required skills, and pay rates. To submit a posting for a employment opportunity, visit our Employment Opportunity Registration.
- If you are an employer, when your employment opportunity is taken, you may visit our Opt-Out page to remove your posting.
- Job applicants can apply for posted jobs online and post their online resume's. To submit an applicant for a job, visit our Online Job Application.
- If you are job applicant, you may visit our Opt-Out page to remove your online resume'.
- Do not discriminate! Fair hiring practices still apply. Everyone needs assistance. Do not post offers which specify preference for people of a certain race, religion, class, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- If you are a business, such as a headhunting company or job placement company, only make an offer if it is a genuine offer that is either free. Our bulletin board is not available for businesses to use as free advertising. Katrina's Angels has the right to remove postings it deems to be advertising.
- Use common sense and clear and complete communication. Ask plenty of questions before you invite someone to be placed. Be clear with your communication so both parties will have clear expectations. You want to avoid any misunderstandings before people relocate.
- Only list your own employment opportunity. Do not list anything that you don't have to offer.
- Make sure your address and contact information is accurate. Try to provide more than one phone number. Your information will be kept secure.
- Katrina's Angels is a medium of information exchange. The organization does not take responsibility for misunderstandings or miscommunications between any parties entering into any agreements as a result of these postings.